WVSTA is a vital and active organization with over 600 members statewide representing all levels of science education. As a member you are linked to the West Virginia Department of Education, the University and State College Systems of West Virginia and the NSTA.
Your $20/year dues include:
- professional identification in science teaching with educators across the state
- access to awards, programs, conferences and courses
- a registry of members, their teaching and home locations
- newsletters, science tidbits, freebies and activities
Membership is included with registration for our annual conference, or you can mail in a check, or you can pay now with a major credit card online.
Mail your check to: Wayne Yonkelowitz, WVSTA Treasurer, 62 Stokes Lane, Fayetteville, WV 25840
Or, pay via PayPal:
Note: You don’t have to have or use a PayPal account. Just click on “Continue” on the PayPal page to use a major credit card. Questions? Contact our Membership Chairperson (see the contact page)
Still need a reason to join WVSTA?
Try one of these:
- Leadership opportunities for active interested members
- input into decisions about science education in the future
- communication with network of colleagues from K-Post Graduate
- recognition of outstanding teachers including monetary awards
- group chartered trips to NSTA and other conferences
- applications for teacher workshops around the state and nation
- information about grants for funding science education projects
- “Lab Notes” newsletter with classroom resource ideas
- membership is easy and affordable ($20/year or included with conference registration)